Monday, November 5, 2012

So, I'm outside getting a breath of fresh air and feeling the life it infuses into my thinking and I am back at Ann's book. Wondering....
What if when we 'get home' if we discover how precious this whole thing has been? The journey itself. The things. The people. The magic moments. The ups and downs. The tough runs and the miracles.
What if He intended for all of it...or...it actually IS precious...?
Each and every single thing, each and every leaf, blade of grass, star in the sky, moment with any other breathing creature--family, friends, pets, every up or Not relationship, the hard stuff, the easy stuff, the hard stuff...um, I said that. Anyway, what if it's ALL special; Precious?
I mean. My word, folks. We pay big bucks for 1st person Everything video games so we can try new personalities, be brave in 2-D, find our imaginations fired up by 'safer' possibilities....read books, watch movies, tell stories, learn new things, re-learn old things....
But it is ALL part of our Journey thru Time and Space...
And every experience, idea, thought, feeling, is a unique one for each individual...and it is a One-time shot.
And what if every single tiny, big, or ordinary thing is and was intended to be Precious in terms of the Gift of being here?
The cool breeze on my face blows away the angst of the long day. I take a deep breath, breathe gratitude.
I go inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment